The Sacrament

by - 10:18 AM

I hear you breathe so far from me

I feel your touch so close and real
And I know
My church is not of silver and gold,
It's glory lies beyond judgement of souls
The commandments are of consolation and warmth

You know our sacred dream won't fail
The sanctuary tender and so frail
The sacrament of love
The sacrament of warmth is true
The sacrament is you

I hear you weep so far from me
I taste your tears like you're next to me
And I know
My weak prayers are not enough to heal
Oh the ancient wounds so deep and so dear
The revelation is of hatred and fear... 
The sacrament is you
The sacrament is you 
(HIM)

I'm wearing:
Hair - D!va Hair "Amanda" (Topaz) c88/February
Mesh head - Genesis Lab - 20.Genesis_Head_Julia_2.0_Animated_ULTRARARE. Gacha at the store.
Tiara - [Glitzz] Alva Vip Group Gift (lingerie + tiara). Join group for 100L.

Necklaces - :[P]:- Autumnus Jewelry:// Realistic Gems (smaller)
                    MG-Necklace-Rosary Black Pearls -Crucifix-Gold - on Marketplace
Piercing - Demi's- Starshine.*Ivy Piercing - on Marketplace . 1L. Septum piercing blogged here.
Bracelets - Sn@tch  Old gift. (Bracelets & Stockings). Maybe still available in the pack of some outfits. Available now with the "Under 30 days full avatar"
                   [Glitzz] Set Millena - Bracelet (right). Available over a luck chair at the store.
Rings - Kibitz - Rosie rings - copper. Blogged here.

Top - ::A:: Roll HIM Fashion. Check other bands tops also available there.  :)
Jeans - Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Faded
Shoes - Essenz - Utah (Olive Gray) Valentines Gift.
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos- Sharukh
Eyes - IKON
The pictures were taken here.

Check more pictures on my Flickr.

The sacrament  (#genesisspring)

The sacrament

Below you can see other bands tops available at ::A:: store. I love them all! *-*
Hair below was blogged here.

The Sacrament

You May Also Like

0 comments